How do top students’ study?


Hello everyone.
I hope this blog will be helpful for you and show you the perfect way related to this topic.
Today I will share the real story of my closest friend in our hostel. As by reading the topic you all are clear what I m going to tell you.

Yes, I'm going to tell you about a student. Reshmi
The best brain I've ever come across. Also, my roomie and I are extremely lucky to have her. I don't know about other students who study day and night and then get decent or more than Average marks in the examination. I will tell you about a person who studies just for 3 days in the whole semester and still one of the toppers of St. Xavier College Ranchi in Political science. She has the ability to sleep 16 hours a day and she does it with complete perfection. Whatever the situation is, all she does is…. Sleep.
This is what she did in last Semester.
2 days before the exam she didn't even know the syllabus for the examination.
One day before the examination she downloaded the syllabus and arranged them according to the preference.
She then Googled every topic of the syllabus just to get the flavor of the examination (60 min Max).
After that, she took an A4 size paper and Noted down whatever he understood from every topic (I still don't know why?).
And What He did next. Any Guess?… SLEEP.
She woke up at 10PM and started studying till 9AM i.e. 1 hour before the exam. When she got ready for the examination, I asked her “So you finished everything right?” and then she replied “No yaar. Only 50 % is done. ” Now the result time. She got 8.3%( with an effort of 1 day) and I got 8.1% ( after studying the whole semester).
I asked her “How do you study” She Smiled and said, Why She Googled every topic?
When you don't know about anything, what you should do is just to know what you want to know because this gives your brain a message that dear Get ready for the upcoming bomb.

Now In Main time i.e 10 PM to 09 AM what she did.
She first noted down all the important questions (1 question in one A4 sheet) that was given on the last page of every chapter and then started reading every chapter thoroughly and whenever she got something related to that the question, she noted down all the points in the question sheet and at the end she revised all the points 2–3 times, that simply helped her to connect what's the question demanded in the examination hall.
I tried the same pattern in my next semester and I must say this is the best way to study in less time. Because you gain more when you know clearly what you are going to study and you can concentrate on the points which are required for the examination.
I'll give you a demo.
For example, you are going from Delhi to Mumbai, and when you reached Mumbai someone asks you How many Stations, Junctions, and Halts you have crossed to reach here? Probably you won't be able to answer at that moment. Now you get the information that when you will reach Mumbai you will get a question (Same question). What will happen then? Your mind alerts and count all the station, junction, and Halt throughout the journey.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Master The Skills Of Best Coaching Class Near Me And Be Successful.

How Academic Coaching Classes Can Ease Your Pain.

Why students prefer coaching classes - visit Tutorial Hub